There’s a multitude of ways you can get involved in the fight against colon cancer.
1. Take a pledge with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable http://nccrt.org/tools/80-percent-by-2018/80-percent-by-2018-pledge/
2. Raise awareness for colon cancer via your social media https://smhs.gwu.edu/cancercontroltap/sites/cancercontroltap/files/Colorectal_SocMediaToolkit-FINAL.pdf
3. Advocate for change on current policies about colon cancer screenings and research http://fightcolorectalcancer.org/join-fight/change-policy/register-advocate/
4. Remind your family and friends its important to get screened for colon cancer through a Screen-A-Gram http://screeningsaves.org/screen-a-gram/
5. Contact your governor to declare March Colorectal Cancer Awareness month http://fightcolorectalcancer.org/advocacy/campaigns/blue-star-states/ and contact your representatives in congress (found here: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s624) in support of removing legeslative barriers on colorectal cancer screerning (bill info: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s624)
More information can be found here: https://www.sgna.org/Events/Colorectal-Cancer-Awareness-Month